My career in fitness started 10 years ago when I was rehabilitating my back post injury. During my recovery, I realized that my goal was to help others live their fittest lives possible by improving their range of motion, flexibility, strength and endurance.
I enjoy both one on one personal training as well as group instruction and strive to provide individualized program design and implementation to achieve measurable results. I feel that techniques combining weight training with core strength are effective ways to gain lean muscle mass and resiliency. I am experienced with injury rehabilitation, and emphasize proper form with all my clients to keep them injury free as they build strength. I work well with people of all ages and all fitness levels, from teens to seniors.
In addition to being a Cerified Fitness Trainer, I am a Pilates instructor and am FlexBand certified through Dick Hartzell, inventor of the band system. I am Emergency First Responder Instructor (adult + child CPR, AED use, first aid), carry full professional liability insurance, and am also Open Water Scuba Instructor.
Overall good health and well being can positively impact your life. My hope is to give that gift to all of my clients.
- Certified Fitness Trainer, International Fitness Professional Association (IFPA) since 2002
- Trained in the Stott method of mat Pilates (IMP) 2004
- Member- National Sports and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor 2010
- Emergency First Responder Courses - CPR, AED, First Aid
- Bachelor of Law (BCL) Laval University, Canada
I can be reached at 216-789-2707 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org